We see our residents as individuals. We try to give as much choice as we can in day-today living and we support people in maintaining their independence. We hope that you will see Central Park Nursing Home as an extension of your former home and carry on your lifestyle as before, knowing that you have the care and support of our staff.
Staff are committed to:
- Maintaining and enhancing the quality of life of Residents.
- Preserving the autonomy of Residents, guaranteeing free expression of opinion and freedom of choice.
- Maintaining a safe physical and emotional environment
- Ensuring that the privacy and dignity of Residents is respected.
- Being an employer of choice and providing continuous professional development and training.